Sundberg America Return Policy and Guidelines
All eligible appliance parts purchased through Sundberg America have a 100 day return policy from the date of purchase. After the 100 days have passed, no returns or refunds on parts will be granted.
Requests for a Returns Material Authorization (RMA) will be subject to the following conditions:
• All returned parts must be unused and returned in the same new condition in which they were originally received. All parts must be in the original packaging and include proof of purchase. Any items returned used, damaged in any way, outside the 100 day return policy or missing components will not be refunded.
• Special order parts are not eligible for return.
• No returns will be accepted on any installed parts
• All returns must be accompanied with a Returns Material Authorization (RMA) form and authorization number from Sundberg America. You can obtain this form with the authorization number through customer service 800-621-9190
or your nearest Sundberg America location.
To begin a return please complete an RMA Form in its entirety
• Fill out and submit an RMA form online
~ OR ~
• Print a form to complete
and return it to Sundberg America via fax 800-344-3309
, email email@example.com
, drop off at a branch location or mail via USPS.
• Sundberg America will return the form to you with your RMA number within 48 hours.
• Please keep a copy of the authorized RMA form for your records and send a copy with the RMA number with your return shipment.
We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you on your next replacement part purchase!